Alexander Kasser Theater Box Office Information
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday 12pm-6pm;
Performance Days 10am-curtain
Box Office, Alexander Kasser Theater
Montclair State University
1 Normal Avenue, Montclair NJ 07043
Phone: 973-655-5112 Fax: 973-655-4008
To purchase tickets to upcoming performances, please visit our calendar
. For information on directions, travel options, and parking, visit getting here
- All performances are subject to change without notice.
- There is a $3 handling fee per ticket for telephone or on-line orders.
- There is a flat $10 handling fee per telephone order of 10 or more tickets.
- There is a $25 service fee for returned checks.
- Tickets are nonrefundable. Subject to availability, tickets may be exchanged for any other show at the box office up to 24 hours prior to original purchased performance. There is a $5 per ticket exchange fee.
- Refunds, including fees, will be provided when a show is cancelled.
- Latecomers will be seated solely at the discretion of the theater management.
- Any applicable special offer or discount code must be presented at time of purchase. No ticketing discount can be applied to previously purchased tickets. All discounts or special offers are subject to availability, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions may apply.
- MSU undergraduate students receive one ticket to every event upon request. Ticket must be picked up by the student at the box office upon presentation of his/her valid student ID.