ALEXANDER KASSER THEATER COVID ATTENDANCE THEATER POLICY
OUR PLAN TO KEEP PATRONS, ARTISTS, AND STAFF SAFE THIS SEASON
Ensuring the health and safety of our artists, staff, and patrons is our top priority.
To protect audiences and the community from illness and to slow transmission of COVID-19, the following policies are in place:
It is the responsibility of the individual who purchased performance tickets to communicate the health and safety requirements to all individuals who may be attending with them or maybe attending in their place.
Complete Hawk Check before arriving on campus.
Please follow these simple steps:
- Click the Hawk Check link above
- Click the red button, Take the Hawk Check Self-Assessment Here
- Click Visitor, click Next
- Please enter your information
- In the Location of Visit and Person, you are Visiting fields enter: Kasser Theater, click Next
- If you are cleared to come onto the campus, you will see a green or blue smiley face
- Hawk Check is to be completed the day of your performance by all members of your party
• Wear a mask at all times when indoors, and wear one outdoors in crowded settings or when participating in outdoor activities that involve close contact with other people.
Ticket holders who are unable to comply with this policy cannot be admitted. We will offer full refunds and on-account credits for patrons who are unable to adhere to these policies. Please contact Kasser Theater Patron Services to discuss your ticketing options – 973-655-5112.
We are all in this together. We cannot thank you enough for your support as we continue to ensure the health and safety of our patrons, artists, and staff.
All information displayed is subject to change as necessary at any time. Please check back regularly for the most up-to-date information.